Target visitors as they enter the country and those who are moving around!
Take One has 75 modern, high density stands in service stations across the UK; and is exclusively featured in:
Welcome Break – home to Waitrose
Moto – UK’s largest and home of M&S Simply Food
You can also feature on digital media stands and 48-sheet poster boards at selected Moto and Welcome Break sites.
Leaflet display in the motorway service stations reaches business travellers during the week and a more mixed audience at the weekend. Motorways carry over 33% of all road traffic (even though they only account for 5% of the UK’s road system).
Cross Channel and North-Sea
Take One’s exclusive partnership with P&O Ferries offers brochure display stands and poster sites on heavily used cross-Channel and North Sea routes targeting around 8.4 million passengers a year. You can display DL, A5 and A4 brochures and posters.
- The Channel – the gateway to the South East and the rest for the UK for many travellers. You can target visitors as they enter and exit the UK via routes through Dover and Newhaven, Calais and Dieppe.
- North Sea – Feature on the Pride of Hull, Pride of Bruges, Pride of Rotterdam and the Pride of York for a focus on Hull, Zeebrugge and Rotterdam. Target those entering via the East on our multi-medi stand in Harwich International Port. And those in Scotland via NorthLink Ferry Terminal in Aberdeen (for Orkney & Shetland Islands) and the Leith Cruise Terminal in Edinburgh.
- Irish Sea – Target Passengers coming into Scotland via Cairnryan.
Airports – London Heathrow
Airports are busy, bustling places and finding the right display location can be tricky. Take One Media has worked with London Heathrow to determine the best locations for our multi-media stands where print and digital work together to catch the eye of as many people as possible whilst they are relaxed and in need of stimulation. This provides the perfect opportunity to influence the traveller’s decision on the next trip or leisure purchase they make, while it is at the forefront of their thoughts. With Take One you can access:
- Travellers in all terminals both airside and landside
- HD digital display packages to add a brand or product messages
- Stands in three sizes (60, 36 or 24 leaflet slots). Book the 24 slot for a ‘one brand’ option
Our network gives you access to 47 sites!
- Edinburgh Airport – Airside, Landside & Car Rental Centre
- Glasgow Airport – Airside, Landside & Car Rental Lounge
- Inverness Airport – Baggage & Retail
- Glasgow Prestwick – Main concourse
- Aberdeen – Main concourse and Car Rental Centre
- Dundee – Main concourse for V&A