Flexible distribution and display in Scotland
Your leaflets and brochures might fly off the shelves of our display racks, but we don’t offer clients off-the-shelf marketing solutions.
We distribute to 5,000 display sites across Scotland. Consequently, we can design and tailor print distribution campaigns to your specific requirements. This ensures your leaflets, brochures and posters reach the audiences and customers that you want to target – where and when they will be most receptive to your messages.
Our premium sites are located in busy, high profile places like supermarkets, major visitor attractions, railway stations, airports and city centre hotels. Places where there are lots of people. Different types of places that attract different types of people, enabling you to target different market segments.
You decide where you want your leaflets and brochures to go and how long you want them to be on display. With our Premium Services you pay for guaranteed space by the month and we regularly re-stock it, irrespective of how many leaflets people pick up. Our premium sites are maintained and re-stocked on a regular basis and up to 3 times per week at the most popular sites during peak season.
Our Premium Services include locations like: Scotland’s five main airports; Scottish ferry terminals; National Galleries of Scotland; National Museums of Scotland; Morrisons supermarkets; service areas on main road routes; Premier Inns and Travelodges across Scotland; Glasgow Central railway station; and major visitor attractions in the Borders, Fife, Loch Ness and Stirling.
Our premium outlets
Reach the 1000s of visitors, Domestic and International, who hire a car at Glasgow or Edinburgh Airports for their onward journey into Scotland. Be seen at that crucial point in their journey as they wait for their keys.
- Aberdeen Airport
- Edinburgh Airport
- Glasgow Airport
Target tens of millions of oversees and domestic visitors and resident meeters and greeters through these exclusive, high profile sites.
- Edinburgh Domestic
- Edinburgh International
- Edinburgh Air-side Domestic Arrivals
- Edinburgh Air-side International Baggage Reclaim
- Glasgow Domestic
- Glasgow International
- Glasgow Air-side International Baggage Reclaim
- Prestwick Rail Terminal
Reach thousands of business professionals in the workplace with our exclusive displays.
- RBS Gogar Headquarters 2500 banking professionals
- EICC the capital’s premium conference centre
Edinburgh’s top arts and culture venues with Combined audiences of 2 Million+ per year.
- Festival Theatre
- The Studio
- City Art Centre
- The Hub
- National Library Of Scotland
- Queens Hall
- Royal Lyceum Theatre
- Traverse Theatre
A fortnightly service to some of Edinburgh’s busiest hotels.
- Britannia Hotel
- Easy Hotel
- Edinburgh Capital Hotel
- Fountain Court Apartments
- Hilton Hotel Edinburgh Airport
- Holiday Inn Express
- Kildonan Lodge Hotel
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh Airport
- Royal Ettrick Hotel
- Royal Garden Apartments
- Thistle Hotel
- The White Lady Hotel
Edinburgh’s largest leisure and recreation centres. Reach over 3 million leisure customers every year through EAE’s exclusive displays.
- Ainslie Park Leisure Centre – footfall: 341,792
- Craigentinny Golf Club
- Craiglockhart Sports & Tennis Centre
- Drumbrae Leisure Centre
- Edinburgh International Climbing Arena Ratho – footfall: 261,191
- Gracemount Leisure Centre
- Meadowbank Sports Centre
- Portobello Swim Centre
- Royal Commonwealth Pool – footfall 743,053
- Tumbles at Portobell
Exclusive display in Edinburgh’s top Museums. Reach domestic and overseas visitors, daytrippers and especially families.
- Writers Museum
- Nelson Monument
- Peoples Story
- The Museum Of Edinburgh
- Queensferry Museum
- Museum of Childhood
Prime retail display in Edinburgh. Massive local and visitor markets. Combined annual footfall exceeds 35 million.
- Cameron Toll Shopping Centre
- Gyle Centre both entrances
- Ocean Terminal entrance area
Leaflet display on board Edinburgh’s 7 day-a-week tour bus services. More than 500,000 passengers every year.
43 Tour Buses comprising:
- The Edinburgh Tour
- City Sightseeing
- Edinburgh World Heritage Tour
Edinburgh’s top visitor attractions drawing over 3.5 million visitors per year.
- Dynamic Earth
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Mary Kings Close
- Palace Of Holyroodhouse
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Scotch Whisky Experience
Designed to reach commuters, shoppers, day trippers and visitors in and around Edinburgh.
- Ferry Toll Park & Ride
- Hermiston Gait Park & Ride
- Ingliston Park & Ride
- Lothian Buses Travel Shop at Hanover St & Waverley Bridge
- Sheriffhall Park & Ride
- Straiton Park & Ride
- A worldwide recognisable brand.
- Two tour buses operate in Inverness from April to October.
- 7000 passengers per annum.
- On-board leaflet display.
Exclusive and high profile displays at the busiest roadside service stations and rest stops. Reaching domestic and overseas visitors plus the day tripper and short break markets.
M9 / A9
Shell Services Balhaldie
Little Chef Dunblane (S)
House of Bruar
Perth Visitor Centre
Gretna Days Inn
Gretna Outlets Village
Old Blacksmith’s Shop, Gretna
Welcome Break Services, Abington
Moto Lancaster North
Moto Southwaite North
Moto Scotch Corner
Moto Washington North
Working in partnership with the Destination Loch Ness Marketing Group, EAE has developed these uniquely branded displays to reach the 1000’s of visitors to Loch Ness and the Great Glen.
- Lovat Arms Hotel, Fort Augustus
- Morags Lodge, Fort Augustus
- Aonach Mor Highland Club, Fort Augustus
- Invermoriston Holiday Chalets, Invermoriston
- Loch Ness Caravan Park, Invermoriston
- Loch Ness Youth Hostel, Invermoriston
- Aigas Holiday Cottages, Beauly
- Priory Hotel, Beauly
- Whitebridge Hotel, Whitebridge
- Wildside Highland Cottages, Whitebridge
- Benleva Hotel & Pub, Drumnadrochit
- Borlum Farm Caravan & Camping, Drumnadrochit
- Drumnadrochit Hotel, Drumnadrochit
- Clansman Hotel & Cobbs Restaurant,
- Glenurquhart House Hotel, Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Exhibition Centre, Drumnadrochit
- Beaufort Hotel, Inverness
- Fairways Leisure Centre & Golf Course, Inverness
- Kingsclub And Spa, Inverness
- Lochardil House Hotel, Inverness
- Loch Ness Inn & Lewiston Restaurant, Lewiston
- Tomich Holidays, Tomich
- Cannich Caravan & Camping Park, Strathglass
- Sites may vary over time
Our busiest displays in the Scottish Borders reaching the home and visitor market within a one hour drive-time of Edinbugh.
- Berwick upon Tweed TIC
- Border Hotel – Kirk Yetholm
- Caldwell Ice Cream – Innerleithen
- Edinburgh Woollen Mill – Jedburgh
- Flat Cat Gallery – Lauder
- Milestone Garden Centre – Newtown St Boswells
- Scottish Borders Council Contact Centre – Galashiels
- Scoutscroft Holiday Centre – Coldingham
- Teviot Game Fare Smokery – Kelso
Back to premium services
The busiest and best arts and entertainment venues in Fife.
- Alhambra Theatre, Dunfermline
- Carnegie Hall, Dunfermline
- Adam Smith Theatre, Kirkcaldy
- Rothes Halls, Glenrothes
Our staff can hand out leaflets directly to your potential audience on the street or outside venues. You can choose the times and locations, or we can devise your timetable for you.
The minimum length for a Hand To Hand campaign is 1 hour.
Targeting visitors to some of Glasgow’s most popular heritage and culture attractions.
Key sites include:
- Glasgow Cathedral
- Hunterian Museum
- Paisley Abbey
- Paisley Library
- Pollock House
- Riverside Museum
Scotland’s Entertainment Complex of the Year* with a massive annual footfall of over 3 million.
Includes Snow Factor with the largest indoor real snow slope in the UK, climbing walls, aerial adventure course, cinema including IMAX, bowling, adventure golf, huge soft play, retail and restaurants. This is the perfect location to target families and teenagers. Exclusive to Take One.
* The Scottish Entertainment Guide 2012 Awards
A selection of Glasgow’s best hotels.
- Devoncove Hotel
- GoGlasgow Urban Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Kings Park Hotel
- Marriott Hotel
- Thomson Alexander Hotel
- White House Apartments
Popular resort situated in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park
This extremely busy site features:
- 4 Hotels and 18 Woodland Lodges
- Leisure Centre with Pool
- Word-class Conference Centre
- 3D Cinema
- Luxury Brand Shopping
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- Various Cafes, Bars & Restaurants
- Kids Club & Evening Entertainment
- Highland Wedding Facilities
- Spectacular views of the Highlands
Exclusive and eye catching display in all four of Edinburgh’s National Galleries.
- National Gallery of Scotland, The Mound (at the entrance)
- The Weston Link (Gift Shop)
- Gallery of Modern Art (Cafe entrance)
- Gallery of Modern Art 2 (Vulcan Room)
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
Exclusive display in Scotland’s National Museums. Reach domestic and overseas visitors, day trippers and families.
Reach domestic and overseas visitors, day trippers and families.
- National Museum of Scotland – Edinburgh
Choose from: Entrance Hall, Tower Exit
- National War Museum – Edinburgh Castle
- National Museum of Rural Life – East Kilbride
- National Museum of Flight – East Lothian
Enhance your marketing campaign with our Visitor Information Centre Online service.
You decide the print quantity to allocate and the budget you want to spend on distribution.
We then respond to VisitScotland Information Centre orders ensuring your leaflets go into the Centres you have purchased racking in.
Premier Inns and Travelodges throughout Scotland. Quality accommodation on a budget to reach the family and business markets.
Choose from the following groups of sites. Each group contains a mix of a minimum of 5 hotels:
- Edinburgh Central
- Edinburgh City
- Fife & Perth
- Glasgow Central
- Glasgow North West
- Glasgow South East
- West Coast
The busiest ‘hot spots’ in East Lothian to reach local residents and visitors from the Domestic and International markets.
- Brunton Theatre, Musselburgh
- Glenkinchie Distillery, near Haddington
- National Museum of Flight, East Fortune
- Scottish Seabird Centre, North Berwick
A weekly service to Edinburgh’s busiest hotels.
- Bruntsfield Hotel
- Cairn Hotel
- Crowne Plaza
- Edinburgh Residence
- Frederick House Hotel
- Holiday Inn
- Jurys Hotel
- Macdonald Holyrood Hotel
- Parliament House Hotel
- Princes Street Suites
The busiest gateway sites – reach visitors on their way into Scotland by ferry.
- Cruise Ship Terminal, Edinburgh
- Northlink Ferry Terminal, Aberdeen
- Scotland-N Ireland Ferry Terminals
P&O Ferry Terminal, Cairnryan
Stena Ferry Terminal, Cairnryan
- N Ireland Ferry Terminal
P&O Ferry Terminal, Larne
Key visitor attractions in Stirling and The Trossachs.
- Blair Drummond Safari Park
- Wallace Monument, Stirling
- Trossachs Pier, Callander
- Scottish Wool Centre, Aberfoyle
- MacRobert Arts Centre
With over 60 million passengers every year, the perfect way to reach the home and visitor market.
- Edinburgh Haymarket
- Fife & Dundee – Cupar, Leuchars and Dundee
- Glasgow Central – West End or Ticket Office
- Glasgow Queen Street
- Glasgow North – Anniesland, Hyndland, Bearsden, Milngavie, Westerton and Lenzie
- Glasgow South – Johnstone, Burnside, Clarkston, Giffnock, Whitecraigs
- Inverness & Fort William
Exclusive nationwide retail display in supermarkets and garden centres. High footfall sites with long opening hours, reaching your customers as they make lifestyle choices.
Choose from the following groups of sites, which include Morrisons, Tesco and Dobbies:
- Edinburgh East
- Edinburgh West
- Glasgow East
- Glasgow West
- Aberdeen & Grampian