Target visitors as they enter the country and those who are moving around!
Take One has 75 modern, high density stands in service stations across the UK; and is exclusively featured in:
Welcome Break – home to Waitrose
Moto – UK’s largest and home of M&S Simply Food
You can also feature on digital media stands and 48-sheet poster boards at selected Moto and Welcome Break sites.
Leaflet display in the motorway service stations reaches business travellers during the week and a more mixed audience at the weekend. Motorways carry over 33% of all road traffic (even though they only account for 5% of the UK’s road system).
Cross Channel and North-Sea
Take One’s exclusive partnership with P&O Ferries offers brochure display stands and poster sites on heavily used cross-Channel and North Sea routes targeting around 8.4 million passengers a year. You can display DL, A5 and A4 brochures and posters.
- The Channel – the gateway to the South East and the rest for the UK for many travellers. You can target visitors as they enter and exit the UK via routes through Dover and Newhaven, Calais and Dieppe.
- North Sea – Focus on Hull, Zeebrugge and Rotterdam – with Hull set to be the Capital of Culture in 2017 and visitor numbers expected to rise – this is a perfect time to use this exclusive product. Feature on the Pride of Hull, Pride of Bruges, Pride of Rotterdam and the Pride of York. We also have a multi media stand in Harwich International Port.
Airports - Southampton
Our Literature display stand at Southampton Airport is situated landside in the main foyer where all arriving passengers exit baggage reclaim and where meeters and greeters congregate for international arrivals.
Airports – London Heathrow
Airports are busy, bustling places and finding the right display location can be tricky. Take One Media has worked with London Heathrow to determine the best locations for our multi-media stands where print and digital work together to catch the eye of as many people as possible whilst they are relaxed and in need of stimulation. This provides the perfect opportunity to influence the traveller’s decision on the next trip or leisure purchase they make, while it is at the forefront of their thoughts. With Take One you can access:
- Travellers in all terminals both airside and landside
- HD digital display packages to add a brand or product messages
- Stands in three sizes (60, 36 or 24 leaflet slots). Book the 24 slot for a ‘one brand’ option