Consumer focussed digital marketing
All of our consumer facing digital marketing comes from Dayvisits. It is a combination of:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Website & search engines
It forms our virtual leaflet rack that is fully responsive and can be accessed via a PC or device.
We put tourism information into it just as we put print into racks then push this out over our online community of tourists and day trippers.
- 20k unique / month
- 3.1 pages / session
- 76% of traffic is on mobile
- Social reach – 2.6m YTD
- 23K our email database – open rate 20%
- You get all the same benefits as being in a leaflet rack i.e. from consumers just browsing for inspiration to picking up offers.
- You can promote yourself to a vast ready-made audience of people who we know are actively interested in tourism and days out.- this includes databases and social media.
- It’s a great way to make your own digital marketing even more effective by boosting your own traffic (search and inbound via links) and social activity.
- It maximises the number of touch-points for the consumer. Research suggests people now need 10 prompts to make a decision.
- Customers spend 5 hours 22 minutes researching trips and holidays. They consult more than one website to obtain information, opinions and photography and video content.
- 58% of people arrive for a trip having already decided where they are going to visit.
The premium package
- Your own page with an image carousel, copy, logo, address, contact details, external link, opening details, pricing information, pin in map
- Feature in related content suggestions (based on GPS signal or IP address for distance and similar attraction types
- Customers can build their own trip itinerary – you can be added to this added to custom itinerary)
- Competition hosting and promo (data share arrangements possible)
- Offer hosting and promotion
- Additional special event promo
- SEO of the above content
- Posts over social media
- Inclusion in at least one email per quarter
Your own page with an image carousel, copy, logo, address, contact details, external link, opening details, pricing information, pin in map.
Homepage banner – £65 per month or £600 pa
Blogspace – From £100
Solus email marketing – From £950
Please download and complete the Word document. Type directly into it and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carousel images – 4000px x 3000px:
- Logo: 300px x 300px
- Homepage banner – 1000px x 313px
- Blogspace – large image: 460px x 324px
- Blogspace – small images: 218pxx137px