We believe strongly in putting something back into the communities where we work.
We actively support many charities and community initiatives, including the following.
- Big Tent Environmental Stewardship Festival – We have a 5-year agreement to sponsor elements of this major environmental festival, which is held in Fife. Glen Bennett, our General Manager for Scotland, has also spoken at sustainability workshops at the festival.
- 3 Harbours Arts Festival – We are lead sponsors of this annual week-long festival held in the East Lothian coastal villages of Cockenzie, Port Seton and Prestonpans
- Responsible Visitor Guide – We are sponsors of this annual guide, which is produced by Scottish Natural Heritage and aims to raise the environmental awareness of visitors to Scotland.
- Festival of Museums – Since 2007, we have supported this annual weekend when museums and galleries across the country organise a myriad of events and activities to highlight their collections.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society Scotland – We have provided free literature distribution to this national charity since 2007.
- Barnardo’s Scotland Cairngorm Challenge – We have been one of the partners in this fundraising event for this national charity.
- Scottish Wildlife Trust – We provide free leaflet marketing to this national charity that protects and conserves Scotland’s wildlife.
- Scottish Environmental Technology Network – We participated in this network “Roars Not Whispers” project that aims to inform young people of important current issues relating to renewable energy.
In addition, we host regular visits to our premises by school and college groups, as well as local and national business groups such as Chambers of Commerce.