Exclusive to Take One
Leaflet, poster and digital media display airside and landside in Heathrow Airport – available exclusively with Take One Media.
We can offer you:
- 17 ‘shared stands’ in Heathrow Airport and Heathrow Express (where your leaflet will be placed alongside other advertisers)
- 4 ‘one-brand’ stands (will increase to 6 in 2016)
Where are the stands?
|Terminal||International Arrivals||Domestic Arrivals||Landside Arrivals||Heathrow Express||One Brand|
|T2||2||1||1||1 (in plan)|
Stands are just before or after Border Control with the exception of T2 where they are in baggage reclaim.
Stands are in baggage reclaim / walk through path.
Stands are in the main arrivals hall:
- T2 Onward travel zone
- T3 by M&S
- T4 by car hire desks
- T5 in the Information Centre and by telephones near domestic walk through exit
Marketing your brand in Heathrow
- The world’s number 1 international airport with 180 destinations served
- It’s a unique multi-media, exclusive offering
- Screens offer impact, with ‘takeaway’ leaflets for longevity of message – your marketing can be the first and last message arriving and departing passengers see
- You can tailor your advertising for specific departing flights and ‘takeover’ 100% of a stand
- Capture a diverse audience ‘in the mood’ for information
- 73.4 million passengers in 2014 – 48% UK and 52% foreign residents
- A brand new audience everyday
- Average dwell time 161 minutes
- 85% ABC1 audience concentration
- Highly targeted – International Tourists, UK Business and Leisure Travellers
- Leader in airport retail – 52,000m² of retail space and more than 340 retail and catering outlets, including premium brands and high street favourites
- Business Travellers
- International Tourists
- UK Leisure Travellers
Passenger volume by terminal (millions) 2014:
Terminal 1 – 9.8 million passengers on 81,696 flights
Terminal 2 – 6.2 million passengers on 41,481 flights
Terminal 3 – 16.6 million passengers on 82,801 flights
Terminal 4 – 9.2 million passengers on 54,567 flights
Terminal 5 – 31.6 million passengers on 207,859 flights
Source: Heathrow Airport
Yes. 1,285,104 leaflets have been picked up from Heathrow in the past 12 months.
Spec for digital media
The digital media screens at Heathrow should have artwork supplied as an MP4. for HD display 1080. Artwork is portrait, Supply rotated 90 degrees to left.